OFFICIAL DESIGNATION: DIRECTOR FINANCE AND CORPORATE SERVICES
CAREER OBJECTIVE: A graduate in Educational Administration with a career path in Human Resource Development, Personnel Administration and Management relating to Security Sector reforms activities
1999 – 2015: Director, Administration and Finance,
Summary of Main Responsibilities
- Responsible for all administrative and logistical matters relating to National Security Co-coordinator (NSCOORD) and Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC). These include office infrastructure, office equipment, stationery, communications, vehicles and other equipment that might be issued to the office.
- Responsible for the preparation of the budget for the approval of the NSCOORD and all accounting functions within the office.
- Responsible for all personnel matters, policies, conditions of services, recruitment, induction and training, personnel files etc.
- Responsible for monitoring the central filling system and ensuring that this is so coordinated to meet the needs of other members of the office
- Responsible for monitoring and the up keeping of an office assets register
- Responsible for monitoring good working relationship with the management and others.
- Acts as the Office Security Officer and as such is responsible for the proper handling of classified documents and the physical security of the office of the NSCOORD and other parts of the Office.